I looked every where for a place to post this question. I hope I am not posting it somewhere were I shouldn't. I want to edit a post and cannot. I looked up FAQ and it noted that I should see a Edit Posting button near my post, however, I do not see one...Can someone offer me a little guidance?

Thank you very much!!

Linda

Hi Linda,

There is a time limit in place after which posts cannot be edited by members. This is to ensure that editing only takes place for purposes where the person posting realises that there is additional information which should have been included in the post, and does so shortly after making the post.

It is also to ensure that comments cannot be made, subjected to discussion, and then later changed rendering the discussion in the thread meaningless and useless.

If you've had the time limit expire, and want to provide additional information, please feel free to make a further post in the topic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.