I Dont know why i like this forum :D i never post here before and never review the site, but i feel its a great community down here, i even linked to the forum twice from my websites and i dont link to people who dont link back to me ;) so what is it between me and between thhis forum ?!! Am i falling in love :o Some body help me please :eek:

Wow!! Thanks :) Appreciate the comments! Enjoy. Keep in mind we have a link exchange program at http://www.daniweb.com/directory/ so you can get that link back if you want - even in our sidebar of the forum and all the threads that relate to your site! :) All for free!

>I Dont know why i like this forum
It's the girly purple. Everyone loves girly purple, even those who say they don't like girly purple. :)

It's just such a lovely place. Hell, it's even got crusty old Catweazle and narkey Narue talking nicely to people! :D

Now there's sump'n you don't see every day :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.