I make the proposal that we try to get the name of techtalkforums.com out their, I want to stick with this forum, but we need more registered users, that post daily.. Anyone agree with me ?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Of course, I definitely agree with you on this one. I try my best to promote but sometimes real life takes precidence over the Internet world nowadays.

Then again, I visit TechTalk pretty regularly and answer questions wherever I can.

well i think that its workin because i was just goin to google today and typed in programming forums and this popped up as the 3rd one or somtin. im a new member i only got liek 2 posts lol but im enjoying this place.

I just did a google search for "programming forums" and you're right, TechTalk is the third one listed. Not too shabby, eh? :D Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself here ... stop by often !!

Well, I just found this place today and I like it all ready. Heres to seeing this place go up to number 1!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.