ok... colors were reduced to red and green... but... after writing a text in color, and editing it, so it doesn't have the color tags, how do you make your font black again?

i guess the most logical way should be [noparse][color=black][/color][/noparse], but it doesn't work...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Highlight the text and then use the top left icon of an A with an X through it to strip color away.

hehe...

That is a non-sequitur way of doing it that most people would not think of. It should be more straighforward.

>It should be more straighforward.
You mean instead of clicking a button that removes the formatting, you should only have to think about it, and it'll happen for you? That sounds like a good idea.

Hey, that sounds good to me too. While you're at it, why don't you make that true for the whole website. I just want to think of a post, and then have it automatically posted. Thanks.

Well if you see [color=red]Here is some text[/color] you should also be able to see that you just have to remove the bbcode manually ... if clicking the button is too hard :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.