helloo everyone!!!

i am rickbuenafe, a newvie.

i am right now in the philippines but i am based in saudi arabia, and would be there two weeks from now.

i had a computer room with 4 units of pc, designed for usage of my kids attending school.

i have been using word processing for a long time as i am required in my job but i have a zero knowledge on hardware and software. i am also an old guy and it's only now that i became interested to go deep on pc as my units were infected. it seems i need to reformat them but i have no guts to do it myself cause i dont know what to do. i hope i will be help.

thanks for accomodating me here and looking to communicate with you guys.

rick

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome Rick!

P.S You will find help in Windows forum bout formatting your harddisk and installing windows !

Welcome!

Welcome to Daniweb!

thanks zandiego.

i manage to reformat one of the infected pc, but it was late to discover my installer (windows xp) serial number was not working. cost of a new operating system cost is too much for me, i cannot manage to buy one.

any advice how i can install one operating system for free.

thanks for any help.

rick

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.