My name is Mark and I work primarily in the imaging and printing side of the IT business. This means that most of my day to day work invovles setup, troubleshooting and support of Document workflow, MFP devices and image quality issues. I work for a small sized business that focuses on printing only and I have my own company that does support on just about everything. I have over 15 years experience in field support work so I can usually find my way around just about anything. I am always looking for a good resource to answer questions I either can't or don't have time to figure out.

My interests outside of the IT industry are robotics, music, and my 5 year old son.

Favorite groups: CCR, Webb Wilder, BB Chung King and the Buddaheads, Blue Oyster Cult. I will listen to just about any type of music except RAP and R & B. Current Top 40 music makes me nauseous most of the time.

My Motto: Technology, reversing evolutions gains.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hey Mark...welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.