Hi,

I am trying to put message boards (much like the ones on this site) on my site...is there a javascript code or a website to go and get them?? I'm very new to this, so I'm not sure exactly where to start. Any help is very much appreciated!!!

Thanks,
.kelly.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

this site uses VBbulletin board, which will run you about 160 cash. PHPforums are free and relativly nice for free. They each have a set of instructions for install, just do a google on them.

You won't however find any in JavaScript or plain HTML, HTML has no way of doing it by itself and JavaScript is client side and the data storage is server side, there is no way for the JavaScript to connect to the data storage on your server.

thanks much for your help with the phpforums...i will def try that, in fact i just googled it and came up with http://www.artscore.net/cutecast/ which apparently is a free message board thingy :) haha. woohoo, thanks so much

.kelly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.