Hello, I'm LightningKey (LK for short).
I have varying levels of experience in the following, programming and scripting languages.
HTML/CSS (familiar with HTML, less familiar with CSS)
PHP (Beginner-Intermediate-ish)
SQL (The Basics)
XML (The Basics)
Javascript (The Basics)
C (Beginner)
Python (Intermediate)
Bash (Beginner-Intermediate-ish)
I'm an experienced GNU/Linux user, anything in the Debian-family is my preferred choice.
I'm interesting in learning either C or C++, I've heard C++ is more modular, and provides more libraries, so I may learn C++.
I look forward, to being an active member of the community, hopefully learning and helping.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello LK, nice to meet you :D

Nice to meet you budd! Welcocme aboard!

Best regards
Ozzzo

Hello I m David Mark from New York , 20 years old. I m new to this forum. I m here to get the assistance of senior members and I also would like to share my ideas and some useful information. I hope all of you would like my presence here.

Hello I m David Mark from New York , 20 years old. I m new to this forum. I m here to get the assistance of senior members and I also would like to share my ideas and some useful information. I hope all of you would like my presence here.

er..hem, Shouldn't you make your own Introduction thread?..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.