tiyoo 0 Newbie Poster

Name: Charlie
Nickname: Chuckles Magee, Jebediah Cletus, and charlietree
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 230
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Hobbies: Music, Movies, TV, making money online, hanging out with my family and friends, 6th street

Relationship Status: Not married but have been in a relationship for 4 years now.

Favorite Music: Jay-Z, Limp Bizkit, The Offspring, Busta Rhymes, Swisha House, Freestyle Kings, Master P, Eminem etc.

Favorite Movies:

1) Good Will Hunting
2) Dazed and Confused
3) Flight of the Navigator
4) Dark Knight
5) Star Wars Series of 6 movies
6) Lord of the Rings Triology (Plus Hobbitt cartoon)
7) Shawshank Redemption
8) Indiana Jones Series
9) The Matrix Triology
10) Indiana Jones Trilogy

Favorite TV Shows: Law and Order, Law and Order SVU, Law and Order Criminal Intent, Mike and Mike in the Morning, ESPN First Take, Bones, Castle, How I met your mother, Rules of Engagment, Big Bang Theory...

Education: 2 Years at Concordia University in Austin, 2 Years at UCLA (Business Management)

Work: Owns several websites that generate a generous amount of traffic. I do adsense, CPA Networks, and will be getting into Facebook ads soon. I also own a business called Tiyoo Media which helps small business' around the world with getting a website up and advertising it. We can do everything from create a website for you, to driving thousands of unique visitors to your website.

Favorite Video Games: Mario Kart (N64 Version), Zelda for Gameboy, wasnt really a gamer growing up...right now it would have to be Halo 1

Dislikes: little kids screaming in restaurants, people who make mistakes (even common ones frustrate me), people who interrupt me in person, people who refuse to argue with me, things that make me itch, girls who play with your head.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.