Tim Newfoundland - CAN
Male
Bonavista, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Deviant Art Website

Mayhem #1586412
Photographer

MM URL: <snip>

About me
My real name is Tim Goyetche ( Feel free to add me on Facebook - I am the only one with this name ) and I am originally from Halifax, Nova Scotia, where I soon plan to return if I can ever get this house sold.

I am a 44 Year old Professional Photographer in Bonavista, Newfoundland, Canada who is currently building his portfolio.

I am making the jump from Scenic Photography to conceptual and emotive, fashion photography.

I am not a fan of smut photography and I will not shoot it.

If you want to be presented as a piece of meat, then there are many photographers who will shoot that ... I am not one of them.

I make women beautiful in my real job as I am a Medical Aesthetics Practitioner and as a result of my profession, I have a respect for women and the female form.

I am not a prude by any stretch ... My vision of sexy is just a little different from most.

Credits
I have many award winning scenic photographs
Working with MM #752287 along with Amateurs to create my Port.

I have been selected as "One of the Top New Photographers of 2010" by the Boulevard of Photographers and am being featured in their Anthology series in November of 2010. So this guy is still sramming.

Ezzaral commented: Not the place for this. +0
jonsca commented: Nonsense +0
WaltP commented: So Lori is really Tim? Does someone have issues? +0
AndreRet commented: Bad bad bad... +0