Name: Cory
Nickname: Chubs
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 195
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Hobbies: Gaming, Music, work, photography

Relationship Status: Not so single

Fav Music: Electronic. Pendulum, Skrillex, wolfgang gartner, felguk... to name a small few.
Education: High school diploma, and 12 years of IT experience since. From web design to owning my own On Site small business IT outsource company.

Work: Started as a junior web designer and worked my way to a repair center tech and eventually opened my own business to handle small business IT needs. I am also a part time accounts manager for XZBackup.

Favorite Food: Pizza, Thai, Sushi, Philly Cheesesteak!

Favorite Movies: Cant name them all

Favorite TV Shows: Netflix!

Favorite Video Games: Quake2, Quake3Arena, Call of Duty (all series)

Stuff you Dislike: When the milk has gone bad!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Welcome to daniweb community.

Welcome Cory, Cory happens to be my friend name,

Nice to have you here, Welcome aboard. :)

Hi xzbackup, well so how its your website so far?

Hi xzbackup, well so how its your website so far?

The website is up! check it out at

[snipped]

thanks for asking!

Post the link. There is none. Have you made any changes i feedback to you the last time

Post the link. There is none. Have you made any changes i feedback to you the last time

The mods took it down for whatever reason...

Hi Cory,

Welcome to the Forum

Hi elvin3 i know you are excited that cory just join daniweb but next time a post to welcome a new member would be enough not two. back to cory, i am sorry that i am not familiar with the rules, next time i will we will discuss more about your website in the business exchange forum. Let's stick to the daniweb rules

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.