Hi all!

I'm based in the land of Asia and I'm hoping to meet and learn more about digital marketing! I run a boutique digital marketing agency here with my team of 6 including myself, our main focus are in videos and we are learning to take our services oversea, hence I would want to learn more about remote working as well as growth hacking!

Also, I'm learning on affiliate marketing as it's something very new for me, I've recently signed up on an affiliate package for a crypto arbitrage trading platform and would also want to learn how I can rocket my game upwards! I'm earning just about 4 digits from it right now but would want to push for 5 digits :) Any advice would be welcomed, I would love to chat with the professionals and fellow new guys in this forum to grow myself, thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi there and welcome to DaniWeb. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have, as I have a 20 year career in the digital marketing space.

However, I regret that I never had much luck with affiliate marketing, despite being very into it for a short period of time 10+ years ago.

The reason is most likely because the focus was on selling products and services here on DaniWeb, and we have had much better success with CPM, CPC, and even some CPL.

I hope to see you around!!

Hello. Good luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.