Name: Timothy
Nickname: Tim
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 220
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel

Hobbies: Listening to music, going out with friends, movies, laughing, long drives, walks on the beach, holding hands & cooking eating

Relationship Status: SINGLE :x

Fav Music: too many different kinds to list, like mostly alternative or 80's these days.. but sometiems turn on some smooth jazz to relax

Education: High School

Work: Production supervisor at the local automanufacturer in Tuscaloosa

Favorite Food: Pizza, Steak, Fish/Lobster, Italian, Chinese food, Mexican food

Foods most disliked: onions, bell peppers (I do like veggies.. jsut not these)

Favorite Movies: Just about anything.. depends on my company ;)

Favorite TV Shows: I like house MD.. dont' get into much TV due to working rotating shifts (2 weeks on days, 2 weeks on nights.. hard to get involved in a show then miss 2 weeks.. tried recording them but it's hard to get away from the DAMN computer and watch recordings..

Favorite Video Games: Gotten hooked on MySpace (I know.. ) can don't play many games these days..

Stuff you Dislike: whiners, pessismists

Favorite Chat Rooms/Msg Boards:
MySpace.. i know.. lame

Favorite seasons: Spring (flowers) Summer (beach!) & Fall (foliage) & Winter BUT.. in Alabama they all kinda blend together..

Anything else? just ask ;)

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Hi Tim, welcome to DaniWeb even if you don't like onions :)

Thanks, never been on one of these.. guess I'll see how this goes. I'm trying to get help now for these paypopups, popunderads, that kind of stuff... annoying

Thanks, never been on one of these.. guess I'll see how this goes. I'm trying to get help now for these paypopups, popunderads, that kind of stuff... annoying

Sounds like your in need of an popupblocker ;). I thought most browsers these days had that build in, even IE. But it can to be that I don't totally get what you mean.

Welcome to the comunity!

I have several pop up blockers.. from reading other posts here it appears that something go into my registry. I posted the logfile from HiJackThis as others with this problem have done, hope to get soem help from that.

How do you follow a thread you post on here? I posted one requesting help on an issue and now can't find it.

Click on your name, right at the top of the screen, to open your user profile.

Click on link that says 'find all threads started by mbusitim' top left on your profile page.

How long does it usually take to get replies to a post.. Nothing yet on my pop-up problem

Hello, mbusitim.

In regard to pop-ups, I assume you have set your blockers to block all pop-ups. However, I wonder if you have set your browser to block all pop-ups as well. If not, do so by choosing Tools/Internet Options/Privacy tab/Block all pop-ups in bottom window. This is for IE, so if you don't use it perhaps someone else could direct you for your browser.

Uncle Scruffy

yes, i have yahoo pop up blocker, using IE 7 and have settings to block all pop ups. from what i have read on here it appears something got in and edited my registry

Might want to do a scan of your computer & specifically your registry, mbustim. Also, might try a spyware software to do the same.

Uncle Scruffy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.