Hello I am a new Techie looking to learn all that I can about computers. I know a little more about computers that the average person and am looking into a career with CIS (Computer Information Systems). My only downfall is that I don't have any experience in web design, networking, computer hardware, or software. What I've been doing lately is opening up computers and seeing whats there. The computer that I primarily use is a Gateway desktop that I hope to upgrade in the near future. It's about 4 years old but has decent components in it, except for the integrated video card on the motherboard. When it comes to computer games I enjoy playing mmo's, rpg's, first person shooters, and texas hold em. I look forward to doing some posting on here and play on....

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb, I am sure you will find the help and knowledge that are looking for here.

Welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.