I dont know why its in my thoughts ... but it is ... that there has not been a regular activity in the forums ... atleast in java ... There have not been enough posts ... they are .. I think .. far below average.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don blame me if I am wrong ... but I feel it. :(

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You're not imagining anything! The weekends always hit DaniWeb very hard. However, this weekend was worst than most probably because of all of the college students moving to their schools, into dorm rooms and apartments, etc. in preparation of the new school year. Not only that, but the summer always results in less traffic than other months, since most people are outdoors enjoying the good weather. Here in New York, we've had unusually nice weather ;)

Isn't that funny?

Here in Australia it was rather quiet at DaniWeb too, for no particular reason whatsoever!

Good thing is was hoppin' in California, sorry you all missed it. :)

Good thing is was hoppin' in California, sorry you all missed it. :)

Hmm, so that begs the question- where exactly in California are you? Curiousity only; I'm in Marin county.

You're not imagining anything! The weekends always hit DaniWeb very hard. However, this weekend was worst than most probably because of all of the college students moving to their schools, into dorm rooms and apartments, etc. in preparation of the new school year. Not only that, but the summer always results in less traffic than other months, since most people are outdoors enjoying the good weather. Here in New York, we've had unusually nice weather ;)

Yes that's right .. I didnt look closer into things. ... but you know I am still a new comer ... so I did feel that the flow was a little less than all my previous visits.

By the way my country is very hot ... Here too the weather was unusually good. Clouds were lurking on our heads n the temperature was not too much ... 32 C or 33 C ... compared to the normal days temperature ... 45 C. But I didnt force myself to miss a day from daniweb :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.