Namaste from Nepal everyone! First time caller here with a question that heck, not sure where to put. I am working on an interface for a client in America that is built using myfaces, and I am having a heck of a time getting things to look the same in IE and all the other browsers out there. It seems that IE 6/7 behaves way different when handling the CSS. Did they not read the spec or is it me? Dunno, but please see this page in say FF and IE and you will notice the problem with the little icon chicklets that I am trying to place on the schedule. FF, Safari and to most extents Opera all behave well, but IE does not want to play nice. As they say here, "What to do?" Sample page link below:
http://www.extreme-nepal.com/studio/ProQual-IT/latest/Schedule_WeekView_One_jigified.html
Thanks
FH
Ps. Anyone else here from Kathmandu?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb forumhound. Please post your question in html and css forum ! :)

Glad to have you with us!

Hi and Welcome to Daniweb namaste

Hi Namaste... Welcome To Daniweb Friend :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.