The number of problems that Vista has caused; surely it can be legally classed as a weapon of mass destruction by now? lol

Yes it may be eye candy; but who said candy was good for you? :D

Dazza :cool:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Moved to Windows User's Lounge.

yes vista can be a pain - what with home basic/premium not even having support for IIS built in

yes vista can be a pain - what with home basic/premium not even having support for IIS built in

IIS isn't installed by default but usually it can be selected among the optionally installed components. IIS for MS Vista may restrict performance on concurrent requests but doesn't limit the number of connections allowed.

Yes XP was ageing; but why on earth replace it with something that generally performs worse? The memory leak is actually shocking!

yeah, i was pleaseantly surprised to find that Home Premium has IIS, unlike XP home.

Vista sucked, but sp1 made it much more usable.

Same with XP. XP didnt become good until SP2, and until then we all kept baging on about how 98SE was the best (LOL)

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

yeah, i was pleaseantly surprised to find that Home Premium has IIS, unlike XP home.

Vista sucked, but sp1 made it much more usable.

Same with XP. XP didnt become good until SP2, and until then we all kept baging on about how 98SE was the best (LOL)

I think Vista SP1 would be more reliable then previous release..
BTW I would still love 98SE even if it have lot of security holes :D

98SE was fantastic! Would load stupidly quick, you rarely had any problems; all went downhill from there... lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.