I was told that this would be the best place to post this. Can someone PLEASE help me?

My name is Alethea White. I am a freelance writer, currently working on two articles. One is on software development and improvements; the other is on project planning and cost estimation as it relates to software development.

I am needing to interview someone who is an expert in the field. I already have the interview questions, I just need someone who can answer them for me in a clear, concise, yet VERY professional manner.

The information you provide would be clearly cited in the articles as coming from you and your company.

I am on a deadline, so any IMMEDIATE help you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,

Alethea White

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by lese

Sorry To Say It Is A Illegal Work That To Answer Instead Of You.
So Sorry Dude!
Be Confidential And Tackle It Yourself.
Best Of Luck!

I'm not ASKING someone to write the article for me, or to tell me what to say. The article is to be BASED on the answers I get from my interview questions, but the answers do not have to be "dumbed down". The target audience is computer-literate. I'm sorry if there was any confusion

Sorry To Say It Is A Illegal Work That To Answer Instead Of You.

Sorry, but that is absolute nonsense!

As a freelance journalist myself I can assure you that asking experts for comment/research which is then quoted within the context of a piece, and duly accredited as such, is most certainly not illegal, unethical or anything other than normal working practise.

Well, how do we get the questions and how to we respond to them ? If you post the questions here we can either post our answers or sent you PM with the answers. I know DaniWeb normally does not allow answers via PM but this may be a special case because the answers may contain confidential information that should not be publically posted.

Sorry, but that is absolute nonsense!

As a freelance journalist myself I can assure you that asking experts for comment/research which is then quoted within the context of a piece, and duly accredited as such, is most certainly not illegal, unethical or anything other than normal working practise.

Agree -- If that were illegal or unethical I don't think there would be any books written that does not contain original thought :)

I can e-mail the questions to you, and you can reply by ANY WAY that is convenient for you, whether it be e-mail or phone, although I live in Georgia, USA, and do not know where you are.

Thank you so much for even OFFERING to help!

Are you still interested in helping me with my interviews? I'm really starting to get in a crunch here, and I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate it.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.