I have been recently getting disconnected from an online game that I have been playing since april. The site had new servers installed and since then I can only play in 3 of the 6 arenas.
3 of the arenas were put on new servers. I haved done everything I can to try to figure out problem to no avail. I think it may have something to do with ports on the new servers. Can anyone suggest anything to do? my PC has met all the requirements of the game.

Timothy18

Whats the game called? That might help.

sKOo TerDUd

Whats the game called? That might help.

sKOo TerDUd

lolsKOoTerDUd

AHAHA

php:

i LOVE html.

tex:

okay whats tex?

And whats ICODE anyway?

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Okay

lol

How can I activate colors in my name?

Colors can be used in nicknames and chat messages by typing ^ followed by a number between 0 and 9.
code color
^0 black
^1 red
^2 green
^3 yellow
^4 blue
^5 aqua
^6 pink
^7 white
^8 light grey
^9 dark grey

This is for Nexuiz use ONLY!!!!

How can I kick people who are using special characters in their names?

Enter status at the server console. You will see a list of all players. In front of their names you will see a number (the player id). You can kick the player you don't like with kick # <player id> <reason> (notice the space after #).

http://alientrap.org/nexuiz/logo.jpg

aha

I have been recently getting disconnected from an online game that I have been playing since april. The site had new servers installed and since then I can only play in 3 of the 6 arenas.
3 of the arenas were put on new servers. I haved done everything I can to try to figure out problem to no avail. I think it may have something to do with ports on the new servers. Can anyone suggest anything to do? my PC has met all the requirements of the game.

Timothy18

Hey your disc might be scratched and mabye thats why it wont work. Another way is to go to run and type in: C:\Setup

Then it should work

Hey on Monkey Snowfight I played and beat a 4 star and became a 5 star. P.S. I had only 3 stars when I beat him.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.