hey...am currently doing a Bsc in computer Science but want to specialize more in software engineering. however, i dont know if a masters in computer science is better than one in software engineering and also what would be the ideal masters to do...an Msc by coursework or one by research..thanx

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi joshmo...even i m doing computer science hons. n i think that for further education doin MCA or MBA is a good option...wat hav u planned anyways?

well i was thinking of an Mphil in computer science or an Msc in Software engineering..just want something that is more programing related just not sure which one though

well i was thinking of an Mphil in computer science or an Msc in Software engineering..just want something that is more programing related just not sure which one though

I think if you are interested in software programming then you should so the software engineering option (you might get a more hands on). Mphil in computer secience is good but I don't think its specific enough.

Check the modules I might be wrong

yea..but i have been told you can actually do some research that would require you to develop your own software or something like that...just want to see which options would be the best before i can make my decision

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.