Hi, i am an IT professional. i require a mini project on .Net(any of VB/ASP/C#) for one of my sister who is pursuing BE(Computer Science).
Please help me out, if anybody can. please reply, accordingly, i will contact you.

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ithelp

Well, since you are a "professional" why can you not suggest one for her?

Better yet, she could take some initiative and actually do a little bit of research to come up with her own - which is kind of the point of tasking the student to decide upon the project, rather than just telling them what to do.

Votes + Comments
Quite so. Industry wants people who can think for themselves, not dolts waiting to be spoon fed (though they do have their uses).

Hi, i am an IT professional. i require a mini project on .Net(any of VB/ASP/C#) for one of my sister who is pursuing BE(Computer Science).
Please help me out, if anybody can. please reply, accordingly, i will contact you.

Hi,

My name is Shival Pandya.I am a IT Professional.
I am interested in this project. You can call me on <<snip>>.

Votes + Comments
Read the forum rules.

You will not get a free readymade project assignment which you can submit as your final year project assignment and get good marks , if you are an IT professional , you should explaing the code written by you is easiest , your sister will not be able to understand /explain anything about the project you are going to download from internet and submit.

Votes + Comments
Well said
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.