Hi, i am an IT professional. i require a mini project on .Net(any of VB/ASP/C#) for one of my sister who is pursuing BE(Computer Science).
Please help me out, if anybody can. please reply, accordingly, i will contact you.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Well, since you are a "professional" why can you not suggest one for her?

Better yet, she could take some initiative and actually do a little bit of research to come up with her own - which is kind of the point of tasking the student to decide upon the project, rather than just telling them what to do.

commented: Quite so. Industry wants people who can think for themselves, not dolts waiting to be spoon fed (though they do have their uses). +21

Hi, i am an IT professional. i require a mini project on .Net(any of VB/ASP/C#) for one of my sister who is pursuing BE(Computer Science).
Please help me out, if anybody can. please reply, accordingly, i will contact you.

Hi,

My name is Shival Pandya.I am a IT Professional.
I am interested in this project. You can call me on <<snip>>.

commented: Read the forum rules. -2

You will not get a free readymade project assignment which you can submit as your final year project assignment and get good marks , if you are an IT professional , you should explaing the code written by you is easiest , your sister will not be able to understand /explain anything about the project you are going to download from internet and submit.

commented: Well said +21
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.