i`m trying to immigrate to canada,
i want to know if a IT certification like MCITP helps to finde a better job,:?: is it good to have a microsoft certification in my resume?is it valuable for employers?

thanks a lot

An industry standard cert like that will definitely help you get interviews, it might not help you get hired.
Experience is definitely more valuable than a certification. The general feel that I've gotten from the industry is that anyone can study and pass the exam it doesn't necessarily mean that they have the skills & common sense needed to do the job.

An industry standard cert like that will definitely help you get interviews, it might not help you get hired.
Experience is definitely more valuable than a certification. The general feel that I've gotten from the industry is that anyone can study and pass the exam it doesn't necessarily mean that they have the skills & common sense needed to do the job.

That's true. Specially in IT business.

http://collecta-mania.com.au

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.