i`m trying to immigrate to canada,
i want to know if a IT certification like MCITP helps to finde a better job,:?: is it good to have a microsoft certification in my resume?is it valuable for employers?

thanks a lot

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mrphp

An industry standard cert like that will definitely help you get interviews, it might not help you get hired.
Experience is definitely more valuable than a certification. The general feel that I've gotten from the industry is that anyone can study and pass the exam it doesn't necessarily mean that they have the skills & common sense needed to do the job.

An industry standard cert like that will definitely help you get interviews, it might not help you get hired.
Experience is definitely more valuable than a certification. The general feel that I've gotten from the industry is that anyone can study and pass the exam it doesn't necessarily mean that they have the skills & common sense needed to do the job.

That's true. Specially in IT business.

http://collecta-mania.com.au

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.