what are blogs, i mean im reading some of them and im trying to figure it all out.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Blogs are "web logs" ... they are like logs, news entries, journals ... that usually pertain to a particular topic. In the case of the DaniWeb blogs, they are technology based, for the most part :)

I host my sites with a hosting company that is getting ready to offer a "basic blogger" hosting option. It should be less than $5.00/month, with everything you need to run a blog site. If anyone is interested, email me offline and I'll get you the details.

yeah bolgs are helpful indeed

And I have learned that blogs are a great way to learn and share.

lol, and blogs are not like live journals were lil girls and boys talk about there lil boyfriends etc, but were the good stuff goes down lol. I havent been active latly but if you want a little insite on mine take a look www.itad.blogspot.com

You can make money off your blog too, with adwords from Google :D

You can make money off your blog too, with adwords from Google :D

Not on this site. It's something within the forum; on your own blog site, you can do whatever you want, really.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.