Uh oh, better get Maaco! - (commercial)

Edited by LastMitch: grammer

I know, I know. We are your chosen people. But once in a while can't you choose
someone else? -- forgot the movie

Don’t ever hit your mother with a shovel. It leaves a dull impression on her mind. -- forgot the movie name

The rich are getting poorer, they had to take 15 Senators off the payroll.
... Jay Leno

"There's nothing more frightening then driving with a live goddamn cougar next to you"

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

Both by Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be - BEATLES

Gage: Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention?
Mark Zuckerberg: **[stares out the window] No.
Gage: Do you think I deserve it?
**Mark Zuckerberg:
[looks at Gage] What?
Gage: Do you think I deserve your full attention?
Mark Zuckerberg: I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don't want to perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no.
Gage: Okay - no. You don't think I deserve your attention.
Mark Zuckerberg: I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.
[pauses]
Mark Zuckerberg: Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

the social network

"When I need a little advice about Saddam Hussein, I turn to country music."
—- George Bush Sr. (1991)

However, when Java is promoted as the sole programming language, its flaws and limitations become serious.
--- Bjarne Stroustrup

"Freedom and democracy are dreams you never give up." - Aung San Suu Kyi

"It would be better if you begin to teach others only after you yourself have learned something."

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
... Bill Gates

"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."
--- Sam Ewing

He who laughs first, laughs last

I'm not very good in memorizing quotations..but i always remember this quotes and the funny part is i don't know what does it means until now!LOL
Anybody?

“There can’t be good living where there is not good drinking.”
... Ben Franklin

"You want to know why I pay taxes for schools? I don't want to live in a country full of stupid people" Not worded exactly like that...

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence."
... Robert Frost

Management is like monkeys sitting in the tree. The monkey at the top looks down and sees smiling faces. The monkey at the bottom looks up and sees just a load of....

I'll let you guess the rest.

I saw a ladybug and remind me of a lady who appreciate her joys and her sorrows.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.