If debugging is the process of removing bugs,
Then programming must be the process of putting them in.
-- Edsger Dijkstra

Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear, but forgetting where you heard it.
-- vegaseat original

Experts built the Titanic
Amateurs built the Ark

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

"Doubt cramps energy."
Frederick William Robertson, 1816 - 1853

You can discover more about a person after a few beers than in a year of sober conversation.

No man or woman is worth your tears, & the one who is, won't make you cry. -- Unknown

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult."

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies."

"Any clod can have the facts, having beliefs is an art."

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. One should, for example, be able to see that things are hopeless yet be determined to make them otherwise."

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. -Thomas Edison

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.

-Voltaire

Member Avatar for diafol

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

French Soldier, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The Party of No is no match for Yes We Can.

all things are artificial for nature is the art of god by Thomas Browne

Free advice can cost plenty.
~~~ Jacques-Yves Cousteau

Exercise your right to remain silent.
~~~ Theodor Tobler

"I love to do the things the censors won't pass."
-- Marilyn Monroe

The poorest man I know is the man who has nothing but money. John D. Rockefeller

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
-La Rochefoucauld

D`oh

Homer Simpson

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Roy Scheider, "Jaws"

Better the foot slip than the tongue.

French Proverb

Reality is based on time and space, but principally is what you make of it.

if you fail to plan then you plan to fail

If it wouldn't be for all those trees, I could see the forest.

"Too much information kills your fantasy"
-- Andy Warhole

When one suffers from a delusion its called insanity. When many people suffer from delusion, its called religion - Unknown.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.