If debugging is the process of removing bugs,
Then programming must be the process of putting them in.
-- Edsger Dijkstra

Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear, but forgetting where you heard it.
-- vegaseat original

You can discover more about a person after a few beers than in a year of sober conversation.

No man or woman is worth your tears, & the one who is, won't make you cry. -- Unknown

Edited by quicktpgo: n/a

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies."

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. One should, for example, be able to see that things are hopeless yet be determined to make them otherwise."

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. -Thomas Edison

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.

-Voltaire

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

French Soldier, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The poorest man I know is the man who has nothing but money. John D. Rockefeller

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
-La Rochefoucauld

When one suffers from a delusion its called insanity. When many people suffer from delusion, its called religion - Unknown.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.