Hi ALL.
I have a few memory sticks, that I would like to get rid of. any suggestions?

Recommended Answers

I suggest donating them to your local school. You can also try bartering them at a local pc rebuild shop - they might offer 'some' money off on a product you purchase from them.

Jump to Post

Depends on size. Memory sticks are dirst cheap now. They give away free 256mb ones at open days, seminars etc...

Jump to Post

Yeah, I doubt anyone even wants less than 1 gig anymore - but a rebuild shop might have a use for half a gig.

Jump to Post

All 9 Replies

I suggest donating them to your local school. You can also try bartering them at a local pc rebuild shop - they might offer 'some' money off on a product you purchase from them.

Depends on size. Memory sticks are dirst cheap now. They give away free 256mb ones at open days, seminars etc...

Yeah, I doubt anyone even wants less than 1 gig anymore - but a rebuild shop might have a use for half a gig.

The smaller ones are handy for unetbootin if you want to get an OS on a (not an ancient) pc which for some reason doesnt have bootable cd drive (e.g netbook)

best option would be u could donate some one,

I may be able to use them. They work fine? Size?

I am in Los Angeles.

Karen

Hi , suggest a members in good standing computer related only trade/barter section
that lists un-needed devices and components and lists wanted components - all in a uniform decription form factor for concise searching - negociate trade in almost real time

what i was alluding to is greater support to list multible items in a manner easily searchable, rather than forum based which is not efficient
members might have 100's of useful items worth only a few cents each but not worth lodging a whole post to advertize for each

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.