Before I get into personal stuff, I would like to thank the creator of this lovely forum, and the members who take the time out of their schedules to provide solutions for people like me. You guys have saved my bacon more than once, again, I thank you.

My name is David, I'm 20 years old.
6' ft 220 lbs. Originally from Dallas Tx, but am now living in Monterrey, Mexico. Its actually pretty nice down here, except maybe during the summer, it's hells waiting room.
I enjoy all sports, preferably football and boxing.
Im a big Dallas Cowboy fan.
I'm pretty laid back, and have a good sense of humor.

As for computer knowledge, well, lets just say Im not up there yet, not even close. I'm familiar with most computer terminology though, so I'm able to fully understand whats being thrown my way (without having to dumb it down for me) =).
I am a quick learner, and enjoy working on my computer.
IMHO, there's nothing greater than fixing the problem at hand, whether its software or hardware. It's a great sense of accomplishment.
I'm looking forward to learning from the gurus here in the forum, hopefully you guys can lend a helping hand to aid me with the little problem Im dealing with.

Glad to be a part of this forum.

Saludos desde Monterrey MX.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi David

welcome in this forum, hope your learn and share your knowledge here, enjoy and stay here.

thanks

Hi David, welcome to the board! Good day!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.