Hi All,

I have joined this nice active community sometime ago. Let me tell you something about myself. I am Sonia and I live in India. I work with Real Value Hosting. I am more into Webmastering than programing though I started as a programmer :lol:

Recently, we have started a new Webmaster Discussion Forum. Did you say, "Oh no! Not again. There are so many Webmasters' forums already!!!" . Okay I do understand this but we are a little different. WebmasterTalk.in discussion forum is the fastest growing and very active group of Webmasters from all over the world. You can discuss here topics related to web hosting, software, control panels, programming/scripting languages (ColdFusion, PHP, ASP etc), web designing, advertising, SEO, Google discussion etc. We reward our active members with Real Money. Do check.

Also, I would like to invite you to add your website to Webmaster Resource Directory. It takes less than a minute to add your website and it is 100% free. Also, we don't require any reciprocal link.

I hope that I would learn new things with you people. I will also try contributing in this community and stay active.

Regards,
Sonia

Hey there! Welcome to DaniWeb! In the future, please be sure to read the forum-specific announcements. This forum has a rule specifying:

Also, this forum is to introduce yourself. It's not to introduce your website, your product, your service, or your puppy dog begging to be taken for a walk since you've been so addicted to DaniWeb you forgot all about him or her. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.