I do and does anybody here really like the series or am I the only one.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Cool. Dani and I both like the same show. Wouldn't have guessed that but what your favorite episode because I am beginning to watch all 7 seasons from start to finish and am about half way through the first season. I like the part where there is a war between the enemy vs Macgyver. Then Macgyver sets all of these traps and is so great to watch. When I come across a problem the first thing I think of is "what would Macgyver do?" and answering that question usually solves it.

When I come across a problem the first thing I think of is "what would Macgyver do?" and answering that question usually solves it.

This only works if you're carrying a piece of duct-tape, a swiss armyknife, a stick of butter and 2 nails :)

I wonder how hard it would be to Macgyver a way to fast forward time so I can get a faster computer cheaper. That would be fun.

I kind of like 'McGruber' on SNL.

I just noticed you changed your custom user title, cwarn and I was reminded that I never replied to this thread. Still really enjoy the show though I don't own any of the DVDs (I watched through the series on TV Land about 6 years ago). Richard Dean Anderson showed up for one of the McGruber bits on SNL. I hadn't seen him in a while (I'm not into Stargate) so to me he aged quite a bit.

I just noticed you changed your custom user title, cwarn and I was reminded that I never replied to this thread. Still really enjoy the show though I don't own any of the DVDs (I watched through the series on TV Land about 6 years ago). Richard Dean Anderson showed up for one of the McGruber bits on SNL. I hadn't seen him in a while (I'm not into Stargate) so to me he aged quite a bit.

To save some debates when I was referring to Macgyver in this thread I was referring to the movie character and NOT myself.

bahaha.

I LOVED Macguyver growing up. Used to watch it all the time with my grandpa (when USA offered quality television).

Where can I find the series (preferably for free...haha)? I'd love to take a flashback.....

while we're on the subject, anyone remember quantum leap? Also a favorite of mine.

Leap was great too. Too bad they edited out the copyrighted music for the DVDs. Same with Greatest American Hero.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.