We have a similar forum. I was attrated here by posts from cscgal on vbadmins. This forum seems a little more advanced then ours and may appeal to my regular members who are more experienced. We cater to the noobs and old folks. We're located in a area with alot of retired folks.

Nice site.

regards

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Hey there. That's very cool! Welcome aboard and enjoy yourself :)

My name is Cliff and I live in California. Presently I operate two home based businesses and one online.

I hope to learn what it is you are doing to be successful marketing your product.

Thanks
Cliff

Hi noppid
Hi clifylq

welcome to DaniWeb and I hope you enjoy the site.

noppid and clifylq welcome to Daniweb, though I do recognize noppid from TAZ :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence to be part of your forum.

I do have a burning question for the group however; just exactly what does a small green box under my caption Reputation mean? LOL

Cliff

hello, and welcome

Thanks again for your vote of confidence. I'd like to ask this forum what you think about the following marketing tools; Overture, Adwords, Adsense.

Or if the forum has another they are recomending.
Cliff

Probably not the right place to post this, but welcome anyway...

Thank you for pointing out to me on the mistake with my post. I see such forums are very quick to admonish and direct others with no care for diplomacy. I think such admonishments should be sent to private mail Vs. making one look stupid to the entire forum. You agree?

I want to make that a few sentences in my new marketing book I plan to write and ONLY a FEW!

Forgive me for no longer responding to you or this forum. I have very little time and even less patience with rude comments. I search out forums that really could use the input or are credible.
Good luck in your endeavors and good bye.
CL

Sorry, don´t see any admonishment in my post and didn´t intend any. I was just trying to help you by directing you to the right forum so you might get some more appropriate responses to your question.

You shouldn´t read more into a post that is there, my sensitive friend...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.