processor: corei3
hdd: 320 gb
ram 2mb
screen 13-14
price range 20,000 to 35000
m pursuing M tech from CSE

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

price range: what currency? Can't be USD because here they are only about $500.00 or so.

RAM: 2 mg is way too small. Did you mean 2 gig?

go for dell inspiron 1464. i think your currency is rupees. am i right? also u need to increase your budget a bit :)

Well you better buy a super computer !
Just kidding bro.

Oky I'm a laptop user too. From my personal experience I concern more on battery life.
battery life is a important concern.I don't think i3 lappys support more than 1 hour
battery life(because the processor is too energy consuming).

And if I'm you then the next thing that I concern is Linux Support.Some hardware
does not support linux.

and another thing , if you want to run a mobil OS like Android, MobiLinux .. etc.
I think Asus eeePc is the choice.And ppl told me there is a good battery life in
eeePC's.

and next concern is there are faulty Chinese stock of laptops in the marker these
days.In our country market you can find them.I don't know about your computer
market. and neither say all the Chinese lappys are bad.

And all the things are depends on your applications. For a example I'm a linux
user and I'm satisfy with my laptop(dynabook SS 2010).Which works very smooth with
debian current version.

and tell me what operating
system that you'r willing to use on this?

go for dell inspiron 1464. i think your currency is rupees. am i right? also u need to increase your budget a bit :)

yes increasing your budget will get you a better system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.