Hi, I’m a 39 year old diesel mechanic desperate to change my career and have recently completed a HNC in electronics and computer technology. I’m thinking of doing a distance learning course that incorporates three parts MCTS 70-536 microsoft .net Framework application development Foundation; MCTS 70-562 microsoft .net Framework3.5 ASP.NET application development using C#; MCTS 70-564pro designing & development ASP.NET application using microsoft .net Framework3.5.
It’s pretty pricy and I’m wondering if I do this course what is my chances are of getting employed of the back of it?
Forgive me for posting this here but I really need some help with this decision.

Candidates for this exam work on a team in a medium-sized or large development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, or Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. Candidates should have at least two to three years of experience developing Web-based, Windows-based, or distributed applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0, the .NET Framework 1.1, the .NET Framework 2.0, or the .NET Framework 3.5. Candidates should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio 2008.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.