i relly need to make a programme using foxpro 2.6 for windows..
and i am having a hard time finding tutorials for this PL..could anyone there knows where could i find ebooks??

Recommended Answers

Not easy to find I think. 2.6 is from 1994 iirc. Is there no way you could use a later version, like VFP7 or 9. They have extensive help files.

Jump to Post

Good luck. Anything I've found is for the visual variant. Sorry can't help further.

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

Not easy to find I think. 2.6 is from 1994 iirc. Is there no way you could use a later version, like VFP7 or 9. They have extensive help files.

Our professor requires us to make a programme using this PL before proceeding to the later and complex PL...so i really need to learn foxpro 2.6 for windows...

Good luck. Anything I've found is for the visual variant. Sorry can't help further.

Where could i find FoxPro 2.6 for windows 7

Where could i find FoxPro 2.6 for windows 7

I trust you are not looking for an illegal, pirated copy of the software as that would be against DaniWeb rules and earn you a five point keep it legal infraction... Just saying.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.