Anyone believed that the supernatural exist or other creatures of legend like the loch ness monster

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

I believe there is an explanation for anything and everything. Sometimes the explanation is logical, and sometimes we do not have the answere yet, but it will be explained one day.

So, no supernatural believing for myself.

The Loch Nes monster as described by the "believers" cannot exist. The Loch Nes environment doesn't yield enough nutrients to support a viable population of animals that size (even if they could exist in it undetected, which is in itself a virtual impossibility).
Similar factors can be found to discredit every single one of such things.

Stalin said that "religion is the opiate of the masses", but in our society that place has been taken by crackpot "supernatural phenomenon" and conspiracy theories.

Nah, no supernatural stuff for me, although my wife does look like a monster if I had too many at the pub and got home late. Maybe I should compare photos of Loch Ness and her... mmm;)

Nah, no supernatural stuff for me, although my wife does look like a monster if I had too many at the pub and got home late. Maybe I should compare photos of Loch Ness and her... mmm;)

Hahaha. As a woman, I can honestly say we are ALL monsters. :)

Nah, it just depends on your own state of mind I'm sure, from sober to tipsy, to half, to "No way I'm drunk you fool", to "Yeah, what you gonna do about it?", to sorry my love, I'll NEVER do it again.;)

Nah, it just depends on your own state of mind I'm sure, from sober to tipsy, to half, to "No way I'm drunk you fool", to "Yeah, what you gonna do about it?", to sorry my love, I'll NEVER do it again.;)

Never meaning not until tomorrow. hehe.
My boyfriend turns into an even bigger monster everytime i say "Ill never do it again"
Claws come out and he transforms into an angry dinosaur! "YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT"

Luckily, he as is big a drunk as I am. If not bigger.

I met the monster once. If you want to know what he said to me, go here.
Please bring lots of good foreign money.:)

Any pro-yowie hunters out there? ^_^

Stalin said that "religion is the opiate of the masses", but in our society that place has been taken by crackpot "supernatural phenomenon" and conspiracy theories.

It was Karl Marx. Lenin said something like it later on. http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/List_of_misquotations

Does "Beam me up Scotty" qualify as a misquote?

Why has suddenly the thread turn into a thread that discuss misquotes. Funny:-O

I thought it worked the other way
http://ladytaz1313.multiply.com/video/item/9

Why has suddenly the thread turn into a thread that discuss misquotes.

I was just righting a wrong. lol. No, I had forgotten who said it, too. It's just for the historical record.

I believed that the supernatural exist, if not where will human go when they die

They will be dead, going nowhere. :)

I thought it worked the other way

Hehehe, when you're in the pub yes. At home a total different story!;)

commented: haha! +0

I agreed:)

commented: yes you did +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.