Hi there,

I'm seeking software or a program where I can develop training courses on a site for my staff & then have them take tests, then I can see their marks, if they improve over time, how everyone collectively is doing etc.

I already searched, found one (that's how I got the idea), e-mailed them, got no response, found others, but they were way too expensive, like $500-$5,000.

Any leads?

Thanks

Michelle

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I have seen a few great scripts at places like www.hostscripts.com. We can develop a custom php/mysql solution for you with pre-existing software so that you can save money. Please visit www.hiremanagepay.com for more information.

Yeh I e-mailed your company & they responded the first time, but not the second time.

Prompt e-mails & customer service is crucial before I'll even consider working with a company.

Michelle

I have seen a few great scripts at places like www.hostscripts.com. We can develop a custom php/mysql solution for you with pre-existing software so that you can save money. Please visit www.hiremanagepay.com for more information.

Michelle
I am not in a position to help you as yet sorry but wanted to point out a mistake on your website. At the bottom of the homepage it says last updated at midnight Jan 1st 1970.

Which makes all those models on your site about 60 now :-s hahaha.

Just thought i would point it out :)

Hi there,

Thanks for that & yes, I'm already aware of it.

I haven't found a capable website coder to do all the changes I need on my site, so that will remain as is until someone fixes it.

Have a great wknd. :)

Michelle

Michelle
I am not in a position to help you as yet sorry but wanted to point out a mistake on your website. At the bottom of the homepage it says last updated at midnight Jan 1st 1970.

Which makes all those models on your site about 60 now :-s hahaha.

Just thought i would point it out :)

hi,
The eLeaP™ Learning Management System LMS/LCMS is designed to fit any organization size. With the eLeaP™ LMS, you will have the sophistication favored by big companies. Yet, you will enjoy the flexibility, simplicity and customization of a learning management system that will not overwhelm or financially drain smaller organizations.

eLeaP™ Learning Management System LMS/LCMS is available and delivered online. Therefore you do not have to install complex programs, invest huge amounts in hardware or software or hire or maintain an expensive IT department. Your custom and secure e learning system can be deployed in less than 8 minutes. You can begin creating and deploying training and e-learning immediately -- at a fraction of the cost of traditional training methods.
Training/ Learning Delivered Anywhere, Anytime, Anyhow
Use eLeaP™ Learning Management Software to deliver personalized learning and training to your entire organization. Whether you are a global enterprise or local operation, you can leverage the power, simplicity, and scalability of eLeaP™LMS to connect your customers, partners, employees or students in a seamless self-service, on-demand e learning system. Knowledge and learning can now be delivered instantly to everyone, anywhere in your organization.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.