When did you start programming and what language did you start in? Here, I'll start:
I started when I was around 15 but kinda stopped for awhile because it seemed too difficult. So around 17, I really got back into it and started learning more and more as I progressed. I still don't know as much as I would like and I enjoy it so much I am currently in college for Computer Software Engineering and it is everything I hoped it would be.
I am most proficient in Visual Basic but I know a lot of C# and some C++. These are the main languages I am focusing on now. I have created a Android application in Java using Eclipse as my compiler but it was just like C# essentially so it really wasn't much of a challenge.
Sorry for the life story of my progression as a programmer but it seemed like the right thing to do ;)
So now that I have went over my life, I will kinda give an outline of my programming experience:
1. I started when I was 15 but not extensively (I am 19 now)
2. I have coded in VB, C#, C++, Java, HTML, SQL, and some PHP
3. I have coded everything from a calculator to a Server Creator/Manager for PC Games (Terraria)
4. I have created some software for local businesses (Library - manage books and such)
5. There is a lot more but it would take too long to explain it all.
6. Also, I am not great at creating things for Xbox360 (except for MW2, WAW, and COD4 patches/GPDs)