A couple of PCs on site, arn't really performing that well running a mix of applications, mostly in combination. In order to get some better models I need to put a Business justificaiton into HQ, and would like to add some evidence to my case.

Can anyone advise some Free benchmarking / diagnostic software that will give information on how well the system performs, (or how badly in this case), during normal daily use, whilst these programs are run.

Normal Benchmarking, which tests complete system performance wouldn't have any relevance in this case, so something that gives information on CPU / Memory etc whilst you are using the system is prefered.

I'm really after a solution that someone can recommend that they have actually used / have experience of, and make comment on, rather than a quick link off google, which I can obviously do myself.

Thanks, David

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.