Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by hollystyles

I used to have a Nissan Sentra. Not anymore, the breaks failed and I had to get rid of it. Now I am a student without a car. It's not convinient sometimes, but I get by.

A Gary Cooper Mountain Bike. You just can't beat the price of gas on it! Zero dollars a month!

And by Gary Cooper I mean Gary Fischer...

1998 Ford Fiesta 1.3.
Small, cheap in taxes and insurance, and reasonably cheap (well, compared to larger cars I could afford...) in maintenance and gas.

I've got a 1986 Dodge Ram B250.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alc6379/van_pics.htm

That's it right there. You guys get all the great gas mileage, though-- it costs $100 US to fill up, and I get about 12 miles to the gallon.

Why haven't I gotten another vehicle? Well, for starters, I'm 6'5", and I DARE you to find a compact car that fits me comfortably. Also, I ride around with my dogs, to parks and stuff. Besides, the thing runs like a TANK.

[edit] By the way-- the oil spill underneath it in those pictures isn't from the van. A buddy had a truck over that was about 30yrs old, and it's his fault the mess is there! [/edit]

2005 Honda Civic EX

Just so some of you don't think I'm rich, that is not my car... I just drive it. It's really my dads car, but he prefers his truck.

I've got a 1986 Dodge Ram B250.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alc6379/van_pics.htm

That's it right there. You guys get all the great gas mileage, though-- it costs $100 US to fill up, and I get about 12 miles to the gallon.

Why haven't I gotten another vehicle? Well, for starters, I'm 6'5", and I DARE you to find a compact car that fits me comfortably. Also, I ride around with my dogs, to parks and stuff. Besides, the thing runs like a TANK.

[edit] By the way-- the oil spill underneath it in those pictures isn't from the van. A buddy had a truck over that was about 30yrs old, and it's his fault the mess is there! [/edit]

That's a sweet rig!

A 2002 Hyundai Santro.

Compact, maneuverable, comfortable, great mileage (16 kilometers per litre) and a great AC system. Ofcourse, the Sony CD System packs a wallop too.

1999 Mercedes Benz C 230 Kompressor

My mom's car, and until I get my "N" license, I'm bound to have her in the same car as me :(. I love her and all, but..........

And until I have a full license, AND money, I'm bound to share a car with either my Mom or Dad.

'92 Ford Aerostar Van (wrecked from hitting a whitetail deer).
It runs pretty good, roomy, and gets about 22 MPG (3.0L 6 cyl.)
Unfortunately, it has rust cancer...
Notice the Dodge makeover? LOL

Attachments 100_1162.JPG 516.54 KB

A Gary Cooper Mountain Bike. You just can't beat the price of gas on it! Zero dollars a month!

You win. Please select a prize.

Well I am deprived here. But I got two awesome rides! The 80cc Hondo Dirt Bike and a BigFoot Goped! Lol I am not old enough to drive yet and won't be for a while.

When i finally decided to buy a new car, the only way I could convince myself it was economic was to promise myself that i would keep it for at least 10 years.

I have a 1988 1/2 (says that on the manual) Toyota Corolla al-Trak; I am finally letting it go because someone smacked in the front end shortly after i canceled comprehensive insurance. It is worth US$2k but it will take almost $3k to fix - time to let go and get a car with airbags, air conditioning, and cupholders, sigh.

I had this car for 18 years - longer than I have known my g.friend and about the same age as our cat.

96 Toyota 4 Runner Limited Edition SVR5, tricked out.... the premier island car >)

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Shortbed 3.7L V6 / 5 SPD - Black
60$ us to fill @ 21 MPG. I drive the piss out of it.

volkswagon golf estate SDI 1.9 diesel.

Moves like a tortoise but I can't remember the last time I had to put fuel in it, in fact I'm not sure I have yet!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.