....to your Boss?? :D

I like clicking the door the most (hehehe)

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

hehehe

Some people actually like their boss... I havent met one yet though...

Humm I can only find 14 of them.

No boss yet (graduated a month ago), so no frustration. But im getting there...

I've never worked in an office , but I'd go staple gun if I had the chance,...it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while...... better give it another go , cheers

I've never worked in an office , but I'd go staple gun if I had the chance,...it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while...... better give it another go , cheers

i can only find 12!! grrrr lol but it was the office chair that had me cracking up :d

darren

(for extra points set it as the homepage on your boss's laptop and / or his homepage for his login on the network!!! :cheesy: guaranteed to make you the king of office pranks for a while lmao)

Sad thing is I could never use the staple gun on my boss's head in real life..... It's shoved too far up his ass!!!!

Sad thing is I could never use the staple gun on my boss's head in real life..... It's shoved too far up his ass!!!!

LMAO!!! yup my boss is the same, i think we should start a new topic "your boss's favorite office supplies and where they put them" or just "the total jerk-boss of the year adward"

DARREN

I found all 15 !!

...oh I wonder if that says anything about me.

The scissors are the best and the office chair is pretty good, and for those struggling to find the last items, notice the boss is carrying a pencil.

I work for myself, and even I hate the boss sometimes...

that game is violent and bad and evil. we should like our bosses, i like mine.

How much did the Boss Mob pay you to say that?

that game is violent and bad and evil. we should like our bosses, i like mine.

do you live in a yogurt pot commercial or something?

come on, my boss is nice, he gives me time off and i want it, pays me overtime, even gives me a raise every now an then. that is just evil

your boss must be taking something mate, havnt you ever wondered what the white powder all over his desk is, and why he draws the blinds whenever his wife pops in to see him? lmao

arent you self - employed?

I just got a job. If my boss is a babe, I don't think I'll ever click on that link again...

yeah, i'm self employed. otherwise i would hate my boss

yeah, i'm self employed. otherwise i would hate my boss

Ha. Can you imagine what your work would be like if you did?

no, i can't imagine

how come you guys all got cool boss's, is that a states thing or just sods law? lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.