hello guyzz i want to make a program for a personal assistant including time,date,reminder,greetings etc can anyone please help me mostly in c++ please or if not then java is also fine

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

That's a start of the effort. But since there are open source such systems, why create yet another one? I see this is your first post so either you are very new and don't use google to find existing systems or was hoping for something else. What do you need now? What have you done to create this or find one?

commented: For the effort :) +0

hello guyzz i want to make a program for a personal assistant including time,date,reminder,greetings etc can anyone please help me mostly in c++ please or if not then java is also fine

This is the kind of post that is almost guaranteed to not get a useful response. Pretend you were applying for a job. You would expect to get ignored if you used the grammar you use here.

Suppose I wanted to help you. In order to help, I would need to known your skill level/experience in Java and C++. In addition, since such programs inevitable storing the information in a database or in a file using XML, I would need to know your skill level/experience in that as well, along with a bunch of other details, iincluding the questions rproffitt asked you. I cannot help you without knowing these details. I could give you code or guidelines that either did not fit your needs or was too basic (i.e. telling you what you already knew) or too advanced (i.e. code that queried a database in C++ when you do not know how to write a "Hello World" program). Put yourself in the question answerer's shoes when you start a thread asking for help. What might the person ask you if he/she was in front of you? Try to answer those questions in your initial post.

commented: for the effort :) +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.