Am a few days old and would like y'all to know me...am young and kenyan and would to make the most of this community...when am not programming am out playing rugby or reading a novel....:lol:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Playing rugby, reading novels, programming - all at just a few days old! Boy are you a quick learner :)

Welcome to DaniWeb, I hope you find everything you are looking for here!

Am a few days old and would like y'all to know me...am young and kenyan and would to make the most of this community...when am not programming am out playing rugby or reading a novel....:lol:

Hey I am also new to this site.Please guide me I have questions relating to pseudocode.If you can answer please reply me ar once

Hi nice guy, as mentioned before, you need to ask in the appropriate forum over in the software development section.

A couple of pointers though:

Please don't ask for help by email it is against the rules here (we like to keep the help onsite so that others can benefit from it)

Please don't piggy-back another thread, like this one, to ask your question as that is also a no-no (makes it difficult to know who is answering what)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.