:'(:'( HEY GUYS PLZZ HELP ME OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLZZZ.. ITS VRYY URGENT .. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE A KRYPTON U8668-D(VIA P4M266A / VT8235) (VERSION 7.5) MOTHERBOARD. ON THAT I HAVE INSTALLED AN INTEL PENTIUM 2.80 GHZ (HT) PROCESSOR.. NOW THE PROBLEM IS INSTEAD OF SHOWING ME THE FULL 2.8 GHZ MY COMPUTER SHOWS ONLY 1.4GHZ SOO PLZ HELP ME HOW TO UTILIZE THE ENTIRE 2.8 GHZ INSTEAD HALF ITS POWER????... ALSO THE MOTHER BOARD SUPPORTS THE PROCESSOR STILL I CANNOT HARNESS ITS FULL POWER PLZZ EHLP ME ACHIEVE 2.80GHZ INSTEAD OF ONLY 1.4GHZ..:'( http://www.biostar-usa.com/mbdetails.asp?model=u8668+d CHECK THIS SITE THIS IS MY MOTHERBOARD IT SUPPORTS UPTO 3.06 HT PROCESSOR AND MY IS ONLY 2.80 GHZ HT STILL IT ISNT SHOWING ME FULL POTENTIAL PLZZ HELP ME OUT I AM DAMM WORRIED!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hey,

Go into your BIOS, and check to see if the the CPU speed is 1400 mhz...if it is then just press enter and change it

i hate hanging around this forum makes me so scared to do anything to my comp,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.