hi just opened one medical forum site so need your suggestions

so what i'll be doing is go to yahoo msn groups myspace groups and joining medical groups so i get some members .as this is medical forums so people are here not for money so top poster paid posting won't work for me.

any more suggestions for me please.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Become active in as many other medical forums as possible, without plugging your own, and build a relationship with knowledgeable and interesting folk. Ensure your own forum is mentioned in your signature, if allowed at those other forums, and introduce it when chatting to the people you have befriended.

Despite what your sig link says, there is no simple fast way to make money online, and there is no fast way to populate a forum that will ensure it has longevity and value. It takes time, and lots of effort.

thankx for suggestions .changed my signature.

That's a good start, it allows people to go take a look if they like what you say, for example.

The thing is in some of those groups you can't actually advertise your site so putting it in your signature is the best thing. You may also want to put a description of some sort.

I think you can also target medical college students, facebook.com could be a good platform to target college student.

Hmmm, since I have been a R.N. for too many years to talk about I thought would like to be part of the forum. But, it looks as though it is for medical dr students?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.