well i dont have fax so i need website that anyone can fax to me at number (can be provided by website) should be go into inbox so where i can read but it should be free

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Dam edit button! Sorry Irfan I didn't mean to edit your post. At least I didn't destroy anything

that's a great idea!:idea: But I'll bet you soon get millions of spam faxes in your email

Dam edit button! Sorry Irfan I didn't mean to edit your post. At least I didn't destroy anything

that's a great idea!:idea: But I'll bet you soon get millions of spam faxes in your email

If you accidentally hit the edit button then just click on Cancel instead of Save :mrgreen:

If you accidentally hit the edit button then just click on Cancel instead of Save :mrgreen:

Probably hit save then realized he was in edit mode. See? The EDIT button position even bites Ancient Dragon! Need I say more? ;)

No, you need not tell anything else.

Miss Dani has come to know that you and I are the only ones causing an uproar everytime with something innovative. (You with shortcut for inlinecode and me for PM for comments on your submitted code) :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.