Once upon a time I've seen a software that handles company telephone calls, gives different privilages to different staffs and record informations concerned about telephone call.

Now I'm thinking to develop such type of software. But dear colleagues I need to know something from you. Does such software requires assembly language? or Can I perform it using vb.net or any other higher level software without lower level language?

Regards,

Ben.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

What do you exactly mean by handling telephone calls ? Other than that, all other things can be easily implemented using (or preferably) VB .NET or C#.

Just try to answer the question only the question, any u will become smart.

Thanks for ur support.

Always Regards,

Ben.

This is a public forum. Anyone is free to post whatever he wants as long as the reply doesn't violate any of the forum rules. If you don't like something, you are free to move on.

This is a public forum. Anyone is free to post whatever he wants as long as the reply doesn't violate any of the forum rules. If you don't like something, you are free to move on.

Agreed. Don't get snippy with ~s.o.s~. He asked a legitimate question about your project. And speak English. "any u will become smart" is not understandable by us that know the language. Could "any u" be "and you"? If so, how is answering your question going to make him smart? Logically unsound reasoning... ;)

what is importnat is whether it is a standard telephone system you want or a PBX or VO-IP solution.

Once upon a time I've seen a software that handles company telephone calls, gives different privilages to different staffs and record informations concerned about telephone call.

Now I'm thinking to develop such type of software. But dear colleagues I need to know something from you. Does such software requires assembly language? or Can I perform it using vb.net or any other higher level software without lower level language?

Regards,

Ben.

Sorry, I'm jumping to conclusions here but:
a) You are probably not clever enough to write it.
b) Asterisk probably does (most of) what you want and is open source.

Love pty

Thanks for ur support.

Always Regards,

Ben.

Sorry for jumping on the thread without providing help, but my God I love that! From here it seems like you are asking for a solution - but not telling us what the problem is.

Made me laugh anyway :lol:

no, he has a solution in mind (or at least has made up his mind about his problem domain) and gets upset when someone posts anything that doesn't fully agree with that solution or problem domain...

It's common among some people.

Please people lets forgive him and lets move on. One hopes that the correction is heard or the light repremand is noted:X
What was the question again:?:

Please people lets forgive him and lets move on. One hopes that the correction is heard or the light repremand is noted:X
What was the question again:?:

After a month, don't you think we've moved on? :-O Sheesh! Learn to look at the time posted...

Sorry my dear:$ , You were right! Forgive me too!

After a month, don't you think we've moved on? :-O Sheesh! Learn to look at the time posted...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.