Hello everybody, i am here to gather information, opinions, and knowledge of personal experience toward IT online schooling. Basically i am looking to get into the IT field, which i wanted to do my first round at college, but never switched majors. I am looking to enroll to Western Governors University, which is an all online program that includes in its cost 9 industry certifications as well as the Bachelors degree. I would like to hear the thoughts of IT professionals that are in the field and have been through schooling on online schooling for the IT field. So please anybody who can throw some input at me go ahead and do so, i really appreciate it. Thank You!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Anybody?????? please leave some input

LOL looks like i have found a forum in which nobody responds....interesting

I would respond, but I don't know anything about going into IT per se. Most of the others are probably the same. You might try one of the more IT-specific forums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.