>Are you kidding? I've seen tons of people who use welfare, and don't need it. Where I work, I've had to processes orders (people who use government aid such as food stamps, WIC, etc.), and I've taken stuff out to their car.. only to find that they have a brand new Mercedes... hmm...
People of all income ranges can suddenly lose jobs or face disaster. I remember a truck driver on TV who was mad because someone showed up for Hurricane Katrina food relief driving a Cadillac. (As though there was a car dealer still around where they could trade it for a cheaper car.) As it turned out, that Cadillac was being used to deliver food to several families without transportation.
Promotion of sinful activity by government and by Hollywodd
Daylight Saving Time (The time change twice a year)
The State favoring the religions of Atheism, Environmentalism, and PC
Government taking property from poor people to satisfy tax debts or mortgages.
Bicycle riders causing hazards by breaking traffic rules
Perfume and chewing gum at public events (my allergies)
Chewing gum displays in the checkout lanes (allergy)
Politicians who think it is necessary to cheat to win elections
The unfair Plurality Voting System (and its use in political polls too)
More than 10 percent of income taxed away (only workers really pay taxes)
Untrained politicians making traffic laws
Government spending on nonessentials (e.g. new pro sports arenas)
Monopolies and monopoly powers, including copyrights, patents, exclusive contracts, and copy protection
Microsoft changing the operating system every three years
Scents in every home product (allergy)
Government banning products
Companies discontinuing products
Minimum orders (In order to get 4, you have to buy 1000)
In addition, I have a few new ones:
- Bad science
- Moving ads on web pages
- Computer watermarks behind text
- Constant change in computer operating systems and programming languages (e.g. Microsoft)
- The fact that all HR people are so right brained that they can't correctly hire a left-brained job
- The very existence of landlords
- People hating Christians because they are required to tell others about it. It's the only DO requirement in Christianity.
- The tedium of TVium.
- Boomcars (cars with LOUD subwoofers)
- The postal forwarding system which forwards your mail from your new address to the previous owner's new address
- Smokers who lean into plastic window screens
- Wood stoves (stench)
- Pay-per-bag trash collection
- All of the ads takling about "minutes"
- Service charges because you didn't buy anything
- Sound board operators with bad hearing