passive aggressives

passive aggressives

I was under the impression that you were midwest. It's an art form here. :)

If you can't find fault in this particular paragraph, then you'll have to learn how to express your opinions better. If you had a point, it is lost in this.

Aha. I finally recalled the term I was mentally and web-wise searching for: weasel words. Well, that in addition to stereotype, etc., yada.

>Are you kidding? I've seen tons of people who use welfare, and don't need it. Where I work, I've had to processes orders (people who use government aid such as food stamps, WIC, etc.), and I've taken stuff out to their car.. only to find that they have a brand new Mercedes... hmm...

People of all income ranges can suddenly lose jobs or face disaster. I remember a truck driver on TV who was mad because someone showed up for Hurricane Katrina food relief driving a Cadillac. (As though there was a car dealer still around where they could trade it for a cheaper car.) As it turned out, that Cadillac was being used to deliver food to several families without transportation.

The 20 things I dislike most:

1. Promotion of sinful activity by government and by Hollywodd
  2. Daylight Saving Time (The time change twice a year)
  3. The State favoring the religions of Atheism, Environmentalism, and PC
  4. Government taking property from poor people to satisfy tax debts or mortgages.
  5. Bicycle riders causing hazards by breaking traffic rules
  6. Perfume and chewing gum at public events (my allergies)
  7. Chewing gum displays in the checkout lanes (allergy)
  8. Politicians who think it is necessary to cheat to win elections
  9. The unfair Plurality Voting System (and its use in political polls too)
  10. More than 10 percent of income taxed away (only workers really pay taxes)
  11. Lying politicians.
  12. Untrained politicians making traffic laws
  13. Government overregulation
  14. Government spending on nonessentials (e.g. new pro sports arenas)
  15. Monopolies and monopoly powers, including copyrights, patents, exclusive contracts, and copy protection
  16. Microsoft changing the operating system every three years
  17. Scents in every home product (allergy)
  18. Government banning products
  19. Companies discontinuing products
  20. Minimum orders (In order to get 4, you have to buy 1000)

In addition, I have a few new ones:
- Bad science
- Moving ads on web pages
- Computer watermarks behind text
- Constant change in computer operating systems and programming languages (e.g. Microsoft)
- The fact that all HR people are so right brained that they can't correctly hire a left-brained job
- The very existence of landlords
- People hating Christians because they are required to tell others about it. It's the only DO requirement in Christianity.
- The tedium of TVium.
- Boomcars (cars with LOUD subwoofers)
- The postal forwarding system which forwards your mail from your new address to the previous owner's new address
- Smokers who lean into plastic window screens
- Wood stoves (stench)
- Pay-per-bag trash collection
- All of the ads takling about "minutes"
- Service charges because you didn't buy anything
- Tipping
- Sound board operators with bad hearing

commented: good_rep++; +5

As far as the replies in this thread are concerned, you are a clear winner.
:-)

Huh.........well I sure don't hate things because of my allergys man.

The 20 things I dislike most:

It's a thread for things that annoy you ;)

Huh.........well I sure don't hate things because of my allergys man.

You would if they can kill you, and people carry them around in public.

Annoyance no.something: People who promise to do something (or not in this case), fail, drag you down, and claim YOU failed. >:O

and and being accused of something i haven't done. Good lord don't do that to me. *devil claws*

Ha Ba-zing!!!!!!

and and being accused of something i haven't done. Good lord don't do that to me. *devil claws*

Same here.

That is so annoying.Sometimes people will know that you haven't done it, and they still lie about it.Usually it's either siblings or @#!%$@!.(female dog)

chavs, the sound of nails on a chalkboard, when there's no food in the house, when you're out in town and hungry but nowhere's open lol

Dazza :cool:

the sound of nails on a chalkboard

My version of that is Styrofoam-to-Styrofoam or Styrofoam-to-cardboard.

That's a bad case of the squeebies.

commented: cool sig +2

You could do that kind of stuff to garbage bags.At school,you can take a plastic bag, and stretch it out.put your mouth up to it, then blow, and it'll make a really weird sound.

*cringes* can't stand that sound lol

Dazza :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.