Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by linux

Hehe,I've wanted one since i was about 12, always afraid of wasting my parents money.

I can't play any instrument.. unless you count the recorder from elementary lol.. Well, I guess I can half-way play the Baritone.

yeah,I do. My first was acheap $100 guitar that had all of the strings out of pitch and they would always pop. I go to my friends house and play stairway to heaven.(lol)He plays some double-neck one.He has one with the zack wylde mesmerize on it.

Cool. Alot of guitar peeps here.

Anyone want to help me tune it? See i bought an electric tuner so it would be easy. Well apparently "low E" is a pretty high note, and B is pretty low.

Or maybe i'm deaf. :D

Tuning:
Standard: EADGBE
Dropped E: DADGBE

I forget open tuning and the others, but that's because I usually play standard and metal, so yeah.

i know which letters the notes are (well, the instructions on how to get started told me XD). Just not what they should sound like. I used the electric tuner to listen to the laptop - it picked the right notes. when it listens to my guitar (which sounds the same as the laptop to me) it says i'm way off.

BDGBEA apparently :S

Hey, if you want a song that tunes up your guitar (it has all the pitches) I can email it to you. It's from Guitarmaggeddon. It's very helpful. PM if you want me to send it to you.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.