big supermarket chain.

tesco is a huge super market that sells almost everything

and i think i know what it means 'infractions'

commented: good for you. Im just trying to turn that red dot into green. +4

lol , this thread makes me seem lazy...
I have no job, college is work enough but i have loads of spare tiome which is always good, mainly filled by listening to gd music :P

and i think i know what it means 'infractions'

I saw a Ford Mustang this morning: 40th anniversary red with beige racing stripes and painted wheels, all leather, Mach 1000 stereo with sub woofers in the trunk. It was pretty cool.

Unfortunately it was my mustang and I'm not selling it. :p

Good luck finding your own!

sounds like a sweet ride you got there :)
I a car nut you see, i would love to own a Mitsubishi Evo 9/10, in black, oh it makes me dream...ahh...

I work as a senior software engineer in a MNC. Basically my job profile includes designing the database and the objects there off using SQL and PL/SQL.

i'd love working on that...

question:
a pretty whole lot of my soon-to-be colleagues system ingeneers are just like me: lazy, always late (meaning time and work), love to work until sunrise, start to make projects until it's too late to finish them in time...

is it just us, or is every programmer this way? is it a programmer stereotype?

>>is it just us, or is every programmer this way? is it a programmer stereotype?

depends on how a programmer takes it. Well im a developer and i used to work 15 to 18 hours a day. Now im getting a little sick of it. :( . I just can't wait to get home and sleep.

>>is it just us, or is every programmer this way? is it a programmer stereotype?

depends on how a programmer takes it. Well im a developer and i used to work 15 to 18 hours a day. Now im getting a little sick of it. :( . I just can't wait to get home and sleep.

My dear,
some of the times this is true. You work 15 to 18 hours every day, and most of the times the pay is not commensurate. But the bottom line is whether you really love what you are doing.

If you are doing it because it pays your bills then it might become grueling.You'll have to 'endure' it instead of 'enjoying' yourself.

I believe software/web developer/designer make the industries and government 'breathe' and hence they should be paid the highest remunerations possible (i still stand to be corrected) compensating for the long hours and all the attendant geeks stuff. But you know that we are still far from uhuru:(

I, for one, am a software developer and a website /developer designer. I am also a certified accountant. But my love is with the computer codes. I have a small outfit which i manage and try to enjoy myself. I have been going on for more than 12 years now.

Like I said earlier, you cannot be paid commensurately for all the stuff you know you must hence find your balance and know or do what you really enjoy doing.
peace:)

commented: Well said :). I do love my job. But i tend to get irritated sometimes. +4

me either... i can't wait to go to bed... but when i'm working on something, i can't just leave it there until i finish it... (or until time is up) :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.